La Sportiva Miura
The La Sportiva Women’s Miura Shoe is a climbing shoe for tearing it up on new and imaginative routes. The Women’s Miura has been a classic for over 10 years with La Sportiva, providing performance on various types of rock, at the gym, and bouldering sites. The slingshot rand combines with the powerhinge, effectively stretching the shoe at the back half, so your toes stay on the edge where you want them. That sounds super technical, and I’m all confused. I asked the smart guy next to me and he says it means lots of stick on tiny edges, good thing he was around. The performance fit features high asymmetry and the quick lace system tightens them up so they won’t slip. The leather upper is backed with a synthetic lining to minimize stretching so you can get more climbs in. Finished off with a 4mm Vibram XS Grip2 rubber, the durability and stickiness gives all you need for the rock challenge in front of you.
FEATURES OF THE LA SPORTIVA WOMEN’S MIURA SHOE
- Slingshot rand connected to the power hinge under the shoe to keep you on edges
- Speed lacing system for quick lace-ups
- 8 panel directional lining for channeling stretch
- Allows great edging control
- Ideal for overhanging sport routes, bouldering, gym climbing and technical face climbing