Gym Reopening Information
We are excited to open the doors for all of you again. But before you jump out of your chair, hop into your car, and come climb our wall we wanted to inform you about some measures that we have put in place so that we can continue protecting our community from Covid-19.
Please watch our informational video and read the Covid-19 measures below before you come to our gym.
1) Only Members are allowed in our facility at this time. Update your Prepaid Membership: Here or update your EFT Membership: Here. You can also purchase a membership or punch card membership: Here. Please do this before your visit.
2) Reservations are required to attend our facility. Make a reservation Here.
3) A screening questionnaire must be answered online Here before your visit.
4) Visits to our facility is limited to 12 hours per week per person. Please do not make more reservations than that.
5) You will not be allowed in before your reservation time starts and you must leave by your end time.
6) Reservations are free but members that DO NOT SHOW UP for their reservation will be charged $5.00 to their account.
7) Stay at Home if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid – 19 or have recently been in contact with high risk individuals.
8) Self Quarantine for 14 days if you have done any sort of travel outside of the state before returning to the gym.
9) Bring your own Face covering since face covering is required in our facility.
10) Hand Washing is required first thing upon your arrival at our facility and upon leaving our facility.
11) Checking In is required upon your arrival to keep track of our capacity limits.
12) Checking Out is required upon your exit to keep track of our capacity limits.
13) Rental equipment is not available and street shoes are not allowed for climbing (please bring climbing shoes or clean shoes).