Current Covid Safe Practices
We are excited to have our doors open for all of you. But before you jump out of your chair, hop into your car, and come climb our wall we wanted to inform you about some measures that we have put in place so that we can continue protecting our community from Covid-19.
Please watch our informational video and read the Covid-19 measures below before you come to our gym.
1) Members and Day Pass Users are now allowed in our facility. You can update your Membership: Here or purchase a membership, punch card or day pass: Here. Please do this before your visit.
2) Reservations are required to attend our facility. Make a reservation Here.
3) A screening questionnaire must be answered online Here before your visit.
4) Visits to our facility is limited to 12 hours per week per person. Please do not make more reservations than that.
5) You will not be allowed in before your reservation time starts and you must leave by your end time.
6) Reservations are free but members that DO NOT SHOW UP for their reservation will be charged $5.00 to their account.
7) Stay at Home if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid – 19 or have recently been in contact with high risk individuals.
8) Self Quarantine for 14 days if you have done any sort of travel to a Restricted State (current restricted states) before returning to the gym.
Persons who can show documentation of a valid negative COVID-19 test taken within the 72 hours before or after entry into New Mexico are exempt from the 14-day quarantine requirement.
10) Bring your own Face covering since face covering is required in our facility.
11) Hand Washing is required first thing upon your arrival at our facility and upon leaving our facility.
12) Checking In and Temperature Checks are required upon your arrival.
13) Checking Out is required upon your exit to keep track of our capacity limits.
14) Rental equipment is not available and street shoes are not allowed for climbing (please bring climbing shoes or clean shoes).