First Time Visitors
- All visitors (climbers and spectators) must complete a waiver. This can be done at the gym or online (below), prior to your first visit.
Everyone under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
Click here to complete the waiver now.
- All new customers will receive a New Customer Orientation before using the facility.
- Equipment is available to rent (climbing shoes and harness).
Climbing shoes are recommended but not required. All participants must wear climbing shoes or closed toed shoes.
- Comfortable athletic clothing is recommended.
- All children ages 11 and under need to be directly supervised by an adult (over the age of 18) at all times.
- Parents/Legal Guardians with children ages 11 and under must participate in the New Customer Orientation, even if they are not climbing.
Our staff is always available to answer any questions you have about the facility and equipment.
– Directions –
– Gym Hours –
– Rates –